Sunday, December 17, 2006

ktv frog

finally relieve my ktv deprived pressure liao... wahahaha early in the morning got woken up by daddy to go breakfast after which ahtingjie and me went for klunch. damn there was no queue today but shortly after we went in i saw a lot more ppl walking past our room to theirs. so business shouldn't be too bad la. anw both ahtingjie and me sing until quite cmi think out of touch liao. too long never go karaoke le... so very rusty in the vocals and we sang like we were croaking... okay okay okay... not we but ME. OH NO~ now i shall become "wangwang - the retarded frog!" i got sore throat la... but heart itchy cannot stand the temptation so still went ahead with the plan to go sing song.

the same old problem haunted me again today... that is i went to the toilet... then i forget i came from which direction or which room... so after relieving myself i came out stunned. started to look left look right look left. took my first step then walk back again and turned the other direction. continue to look left and right before i saw a familiar brown jacket inside the room croaking. lucky manage to find my room. i'm a direction idiot. >_<"

1 Comments:

At 20/12/06 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah liew go with ahtingjie never jio me alonggggggggg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home